Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking Sr. Management Analyst to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center facilities in Panama City, Florida.
Qualified candidates will be expected to provide workflow and scheduling support to the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) Graphics and Imaging Branch.
Responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Analyze, schedule, and track all work requests.
- Maintain task log and report information to Government personnel utilizing task tracking software.
- Analyze job orders to determine priority
- Determine feasibility of requested completion times relative to other work presently in the office.
- Ensure customers receive graphic arts, photographic, and printing products or services in a timely manner.
- Keep the multimedia archives updated, retrievable, and backed up.
- Compile information reports, statistical data, and other informative
- Check all completed work requests for accuracy included labor costs before further processing.
- Maintain a current listing of software licensees that are actively in use within the Branch. Maintain current log of equipment holdings, equipment check-out log, and perform bi-annual equipment audits.
- Validate, verify, and format briefs, projects, manuals, or documents to ensure compliance with Department of Navy policies and procedures.
- Support Graphics and Imaging research and initial input of data to initiate purchase requests for Government review and approval, when requested by supported Government personnel for new equipment or supplies required to maintain production.
- U.S. Citizen
- SECRET security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of nine (9) years of related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Position is located in Panama City, FL
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.