Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) operator to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) in Panama City, Florida.
Qualified candidates will be expected to provide support services to NSWC PCD facilities management.
Responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Update and maintain drawings for space allocations in the NSWC PCD Master Space Plans using AutoCAD® software.
- Using AutoCAD® software, prepare and modify conceptual drawings of executive, conventional stand-alone, and systems furniture layouts in various configurations for review by the Government. Update the NSWC PCD Master Space Plans with furniture layouts approved by the Government.
- Convert drawings to common formats viewable on computers without AutoCAD® software, including the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) format .jpg.
- Maintain a well-defined tracking system for the NSWC PCD Master Space
- Collect field data, analyze the results, and prepare record drawings.
- Prepare drawings required to graphically communicate information for documents including: site approval requests; work requests to the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Public Works Department; engineering sketches; and additional drawings to support the NSWC PCD Facilities group.
- Maintain NSWC PCD’s inventory tracker of executive, conventional stand-alone, and systems furniture items and components available for re-use.
- U.S. Citizen.
- SECRET security clearance
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Nine (9) + years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated skill in using Microsoft Office programs to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated skill using AutoCAD® software.
Position is located in Panama City, FL
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.