JOIN OUR ORGANIZATION...
D4C Dental Brands, Inc. is a dental support organization (DSO) that supports affiliated pediatric dentists, general dentists, and orthodontists in the Smiles For Life Network. We provide business management expertise and administrative operations support, so doctors can focus on their patients and clinical operations. Our team is dedicated to helping children achieve a lifetime of great oral health. Our locations offer an exciting and comforting environment for patients as our specialists deliver best-in-class care and treatment to all. Join us and take part in raising the standard in children’s oral healthcare!
The Communication Center Specialist will be responsible for answering and routing all incoming queue calls. The Communication Center Specialist will be expected to work closely with Practice Managers to schedule patients based on the needs of the individual office as necessary to ensure proper scheduling of care and treatment. They must be capable of building relationships, possess strong conflict resolution skills, and properly organize inquiries and requests to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner.
- Answer and route incoming phones calls from existing and new patients in reference to appointments (i.e. scheduling, reminders)
- Scheduling and rescheduling of all routine and non-routine dental appointments for assigned patient population
- Confirmation of appointments (when applicable)
- Accurately enter new patient data/information into corresponding databases
- Verify and confirm insurance coverage is active and available (including co-pays, deductibles, and eligible treatment)
- Prepare documentation as needed
- Answer questions and make recommendations in reference to our offices and the American Dental Association
- Escalate any issues or concerns to the appropriate department, or supervisor
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers and patients
- Additional duties to be assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Dental experience (minimum of 1 year) strongly preferred
SPECIFIC SKILLS :
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred - Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in Spanish and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a busy environment
- Must have a good understanding of the various treatments provided by our offices
- Basic knowledge of dental terminology
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner