Cybermedia Technologies (CTEC) www.ctec-corp.com is a CMMI Level III company that has provided technology and management solutions to commercial and government clients across the USA for over 25 years.
Additive Manufacturing SME
Research and develop three DAW workforce personas, assign additive manufacturing related competencies to the personas, conduct a market survey of additive manufacturing training providers and fund a small group of DAW members to take and evaluate selected courses.
Possess expert knowledge and experience in:
· Acquisition and Program Management
· Engineering and Technology
· Quality and Manufacturing (PQM)
· Engineering (ENG)
· Logistics and Sustainment
· Research and document appropriate competencies for each DAW Personas: Manager, Technician, Engineer
· Map government approved competencies to the additive manufacturing training programs available from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP).
· Develop and Conduct a market survey of Additive Manufacturing training providers who provide training in asynchronous, distance learning modes.
· Develop a survey that elicits feedback from students on each the programs (MIT and UTEP programs as well as in two of the two distance learning programs).
· 20-30 hours a week
· 1000+ hours total with possible extension