Consolidated Supply Co. is a Pacific Northwest quality plumbing, hydronic heating, and water works wholesale distributor. We are seeking a motivated and energetic Satellite Manager.
The Satellite Manager assists in managing and coordinating activities of the sales (counter and inside), shipping, receiving, delivery, and credit and returns processes in the warehouse while maintaining a safe work environment. The Satellite Manager oversees the local procurement for goods and services required to effectively run the branch. This position also assists with the supervision of sales and warehouse personnel including preparing work schedules, expediting workflow to ensure efficiency of subordinates, hiring, training, conducting performance evaluations, handling employee relations, and recommending staffing needs and job changes as appropriate.
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in business administration or related field, and 3-5 years of experience in operations or sales management in a wholesale distribution environment (plumbing, heating, and/or water works experience preferred); or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A proven background demonstrating sound financial management and sales skills.
- Three years of assisting with the supervision of sales or warehouse personnel including hiring, training, conducting performance evaluations, handling employee relations, and recommending staffing needs and job changes as appropriate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet set deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to type 40WPM.
- We are looking for a motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic team member who likes to serve the customer and go the extra mile.
Consolidated Supply Co. offers:
- Competitive Pay
- 401k Profit Sharing w/ Employer Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.