Regional Sales Manager - Idaho/Eastern Washington
Consolidated Supply Co. is a NW wholesaler of plumbing, water works, and hydronic heating products with multiple locations. We have an opening for a Regional Sales Manager who would manage and lead the sales strategy for locations within the Eastern region.
This strategic position is part of our corporate team and would oversee plumbing outside sales employees within our Idaho/Eastern Washington. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing plans, goals and procedures for our plumbing sales organization. Directs the branch sales forces. Maintains business relationships with customers and vendors. Coordinates the sales and marketing efforts of the business unit and attains designated goals. Travel 50+% of time throughout the territory is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years’ of successful sales management in a plumbing wholesale distribution environment is required.
- Entrepreneurial business management orientation, sales planning, strong team-building skills.
- Proven effectiveness in managing teams.
- Strong probing, communication, investigatory, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex issues.
- Job experience involving extensive customer contact, including building & maintaining customer relationships.
- A proven track record of developing and coaching high performance talent in a high accountability environment.
- Solid proficiency in the use of Windows software, including Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point and Access.
- Ability to work long hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Candidates must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, meet set deadlines, and have strong follow up.
- Establish and maintain good customer, vendor and staff relations.
- Ability to speak, read and write English at the level necessary to successfully perform assigned responsibilities.
- Effective written and verbal communication across multiple forms of communication tools.
Consolidated Supply Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.