Consolidated Supply Co. a Pacific Northwest plumbing, hydronic heating, and water works wholesale distributor is seeking a Water Works Estimator.
Our Water Works Estimators read and interpret technical water works data. This position works closely with contractors and our branch and corporate teams to ensure proper and timely ordering of materials, submittal data and shipment of quoted material to the customer’s satisfaction. Additionally, the position will research approved product that will meet the job specifications and determine the best advantage for Consolidated Supply Co.
- The candidate will be an independent worker with the ability to read and interpret civil and mechanical technical documents (plans/drawings and specifications) and provide a list of materials (“take-off”) and quotations from such data to contractors.
- Those with estimating experience in construction trades will be considered.
- The qualified candidate will preferably have an education in engineering, drafting or architecture; or the equivalent in job related experience estimating projects in the building industry.
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented with a passion for providing superior customer service, and have the ability to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively.
- Excellent computer skills required.
Consolidated Supply Co. offers:
- Competitive Pay
- 401k Profit Sharing w/ Employer Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.