Consolidated Supply Co., a Pacific Northwest plumbing and water works wholesale distributor, has an opening for a Warehouse Lead.
This position requires working side by side with employees, and supervising them and all warehouse/operations activities while maintaining a safe work environment. The Warehouse Lead supervises all warehouse/operations activities including warehouse operating systems, shipping, receiving, inventory control, order accuracy, credit and returns, truck routing, and the timeliness of deliveries.
- Two to three years of warehouse leadership experience in an industrial environment.
- Understands inventory control, has past experience dispatching trucks, and the ability to perform cycle counts.
- Training and leadership experience is required.
- 40 WPM accurate typing ability, familiarity navigating a company’s ERP, proficient using Microsoft Office Suite, and is familiar with modern warehousing and distribution technologies.
- We are looking for a positive, energetic, enthusiastic team member who enjoys going the extra mile to please the customer.
- Plumbing knowledge a plus but not required.
Consolidated Supply Co. offers:
- Competitive Pay
- 401k Profit Sharing w/ Employer Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Drug test required prior to employment. Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.