The F&B Coordinator works in close collaboration with the F&B Services Manager to perform Office Administrative functions and operation service task in all outlets of the Resort and ensures that all SOP standards are met. He/she will also serve as a host when required.
She/he drafts all correspondence, schedules appointments, organizes and maintains paper and electronic files to F&B Department and as well provides information towards all F&B Team Members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. The holder of this position may, at any time, be called to perform any other cognate duties at the request of management.
- Maintain and control all necessary correspondences according to filing system desired and updated by F&B Manager, which includes, but not limited to, all typing such as:
- Action plans and Weekly schedules, Guest Summary, Appraisal Forms, Menus, wine card, Mini Bar Menus, Special menus, gift vouchers, Wedding organization and Certificate, assist meetings and prepare minutes meetings, FNB Gm reports compilation, etc.
- Take messages and ensure communication is effective & passed on to F&B Services Manager with correct information.
- Ensure service delivery standards in line with SOPs and ensure conformance by carrying out SOP audits and follow up
- Host guests at the outlets when required
- Take care of F&B mailing and provide relevant correspondence with Guest queries
- Receive all correspondences and pass on to F&B Services Manager by priority.
- Pull trace files on a daily basis and give to F&B Services Manager in the morning.
- Distributes the memorandum to all Managers and Supervisors acting in the Department
- Maintain good relationship with other departments especially Front Office, Purchasing, Accounts, etc
- Be familiar with Food and Beverage Operation functionality and Special Task
- Performs related day and evening duties and special project as assigned by F&B Services Manager
- Performs daily basis Service related Task to ensure best communication with Guest
- Give suggestions to F&B Services Manager which will improve F&B profitability.
- Participate and assist F&B Services Manager in all meetings relevant to the Department
- Liaise with Front Office and prepare Guest Preferences Report for F&B and Executive Chef
- Organize Summary Reports linked with Constance Market Metrix Data
- Brings great support to the F&B Team and emphasizes proactivity within the Department
- Maintain a safe work environment. Report and/or rectify safety hazards.
- Adhere to Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy
- Promote energy efficiency and environment friendly actions
- Maintains highest levels of personal hygiene and grooming at all times, as per standard.
- Participate in trainings as and when required by management
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry on a similar position
- Form 5 or equivalent
- National Certificate Level 3
- Fluent in English and French, both verbal and written
- Computer Literate
- Team Player
- Having a flexible approach to work