Customer Experience Representative – Level II
Purple Communications is one of the nation's most extensive communication services for the deaf and hard of hearing communities. As a leading provider of onsite interpreting services, video relay service and video remote interpreting, the Company delivers a wide array of options designed to meet the unique communication needs of its customers. Please view our website: www.purplevrs.com
Purple Communications' vision is to provide high-quality services with innovative products that break down communication barriers for its customers. We strive to change the game because we believe communication access is a right worthy of utmost respect and because every conversation matters.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add strong expertise to our world-class teams!
Customer Experience Representative – Level II Responsibilities:
• Uses knowledge of H.323, SIP to support home-based users and small businesses environment
• Test and evaluates network configurations to eliminate problems and make improvements.
• Assist customers with connectivity issues
• Advise customers on how best to use the products or services provided.
• Use technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers how and why product/services suit the end user’s needs better than competitor’s products
• Using a “consultative” style to focus on customer’s/client’s particular environment and show how it best be configured for the products and services
• Help the customer solve any problems that arise during product installation.
• Proficient with all videophone on the market for the deaf
• Support sales engineer with testing and documentation
• Research patterns of common issues out in the field
• Support our outreach representative out in the field
• Installing as needed where an outreach installer may not be available
• Provide top level technical support for all inbound callers
• Resolve complex network, router and firewall support
• Keep abreast of current video and technology trends
• Support of Cisco products-routers, audio and video devices.
Customer Experience Representative – Level II Skills/Qualifications:
• Fluent in American Sign Language (ASL) and Knowledge of Internet Video technology is a must
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
• Ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot majority of home-based routers
• Working knowledge of appropriate network technology and network applications such as TCP/IP
• Two plus years of related experience with customer care
• Customer-facing communication skills
• Must be willing to work at nights and weekends.
• Knowledge of P, Cisco, and MAC platforms
• Industry knowledge of firewalls, routers, switches
• Two plus years of technical troubleshooting experience with an emphasis on customer satisfaction
• Video conferencing technical knowledge ( h.323, SIP, h.264 )
• A+ Certification a plus
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent writing and grammar skills
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
• Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
• Keyboarding (40-60%)
• Viewing computer monitor, videophone, and cell phone (40-60%)
• Lifting computers and other equipment.
• Position may require some travel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor's instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
Purple Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals Only