Customer Experience Representative – Level I
Purple Communications is one of the nation's most extensive communication services for the deaf and hard of hearing communities. As a leading provider of onsite interpreting services, video relay service and video remote interpreting, the Company delivers a wide array of options designed to meet the unique communication needs of its customers. Please view our website: www.purplevrs.com
Purple Communications' vision is to provide high-quality services with innovative products that break down communication barriers for its customers. We strive to change the game because we believe communication access is a right worthy of utmost respect and because every conversation matters.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add strong expertise to our world-class teams!
Customer Experience Representative – Level I Responsibilities:
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Experience Representative – Level I Skills/Qualifications:
• Fluent in American Sign Language (ASL) Cultural awareness of the Deaf Community
• VRS customer service and/or product knowledge are helpful.
• Excellent phone skills.
• Ability to solve customers' problems.
• Strong English writing skills, excellent communicator.
• Cultural awareness of the deaf community and American Sign Language (ASL)
• Listening skills.
• Team player.
• Flexible work hours/days.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time.
• Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
• Keyboarding (40-60%)
• Viewing computer monitor, videophone, and cell phone (40-60%)
• Lifting computers and other equipment.
• Position may require some travel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor's instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
Purple Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals Only