Do you have an enthusiastic, energetic attitude? Are you a team player with a belief that good service does matter? Then we are looking for you to join our company!
Pay: Hourly Rate + Cash Tips, Potential to earn $12-$15
Current openings are for both full and part time staff.
Why work for Lone Star Valet?
- Positive company culture
- Numerous Benefits and Incentive Programs for Employees
- Company trips (such as professional sporting events or company picnics)
- Quarterly newsletter to update you on what's new with the company and to inform you on new opportunities
- Management promotions from within the company
- At LSV, you are not just a face! Management gets to know each and every one of you when working side by side
- We are a growing company providing new opportunities for staff
- Lone Star Valet is committed to its customers, clients, employees, and community
General purpose – The primary purpose of this position is to greet and assist customers, park their vehicle, and be a visible representative of the establishment we provide services for. After parking the vehicle, the attendant will run back to their station and be prepared to assist the next patron.
All Valet Attendants are required to:
- Be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
- Have your own reliable transportation
- Have at least 3 months experience working in customer service
- Be at least 18 years of age and be authorized to work in the United States
- Have a clean criminal record
- Pass a drug test
- Work at least 16 hours OR 2 days per week (Friday and Saturday Evenings are MANDATORY)
- Have a valid driver’s license kept in good standing for the duration of employment
- Be extremely well groomed and clean shaven (No beards, mustaches, long hair, or visible tattoos)
- Willing to work outside in all types of weather
- Standing at least 8 hours a day
- Running 50+ times a day or more
- Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
Note: All employees will be outdoors for the duration of their shift. Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation, etc) will have a significant impact on the employees work environment. Shifts will not be cancelled due to inclement weather and all employees will be required to attend their scheduled shifts.
Please Note: All new employees must attend our Orientation Class held during business hours