Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking someone to join our team in Chantilly. The candidate will provide support to agency Enterprise Denial and Deception (D&D) Staff.
- Support to agency Enterprise Denial and Deception (D&D) Staff. Responsibilities include the facilitation and execution of its portfolio of activities spanning D&D related inter- and intra- agency collaboration forums, training and education initiatives, and acquisition support processes.
- Collaboration forum support includes providing executive secretariat functions such as securing physical arrangements, developing schedules and agendas, vetting briefing contents and participant lists, and production of detailed minutes summarizing discussions. Additional functions include participation in D&D associated conferences, reviews, war-games, and field testing. Support agency efforts related to the Defense Intelligence Agency, Measurement and Signatures Committee and its technical sub-committees and working groups.
- Training and education efforts span the scope of activities related to the facilitation and execution of a government agency-sponsored course including the vetting, updating, and creation of content, course registration activities, and necessary administrative support including establishing schedules, agendas, and securing instructors. Additional functions include all aspects regarding the conduct of high viability activities such as expert speaker events, production of brown bag sessions, and publication of newsletters or other promotional materials.
- Bachelors (STEM Focus)
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 15 Years
- Advanced Degree (STEM Focus)
- Agency Experience: 3+ Highly desired
- IC Experience: Desired
Security Clearance: Must have an active TS/SCI CI Polygraph
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.