Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking a Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) core and non-core support in the areas of Cyber Security and Management to improve the Information Assurance (IA) posture of a National customer.
The ConMon Cyber Engineer provides support to the customer in the area of Cyber Security. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assists Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) lead in policy development, community outreach, program planning and requirements development of the customer’s ConMon program
- Provide customer with recommendations on implementation/policies for RMF step 6 (Continuous Monitoring)
- Coordinate and lead Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) between multiple customer to develop policies, program plans and requirements for the implementation of the ConMon program
- Manage/track customer sponsored assets’ plan of action and milestones (POAMs) by working with various security stakeholders (ISSO/ISSE/ISSM/SCA) post authorization
- Facilitate System Review TEMs to ensure that new/existing customer sponsored assets have the correct project regulation, data types/C-I-A impact assignments, and overlay assignments (with customer signoff) in keeping with ConMon program goals
- Ensure customer sponsored assets maintain their security postures in accordance with customer identified Continuous Monitoring (RMF step 6) directives and policies
- Provide continuous adhoc authorization-related daily support to both customer and programs
- Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Favorably adjudicated Polygraph
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or an advanced IA certification
- DoD 8570 certification in IAT or IAM
- Knowledge of and experience with RMF step 6 (Continuous Monitoring) policies
- Experience implementing ICD 503 RMF Process and NIST 800-53, 800-137, 800-37 and 800-53a technical controls, as well as developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and non-verbal
- Experience in one or more roles as SysAdmin, ISSM, ISSO, ISSE, DAO-R, SCA or ISO
- Office Automation Skills – MS Office, MS Project, Visio
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision
- Experience briefing senior customer personnel
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast pace deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with customer's IA processes
- Experience with ServiceNow and Splunk
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain
Clearance Required: Active Top Secret required to be considered for this position
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.