Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
We are seeking a candidate to join our Electro-Optical (EO) Analysis team to support model development and engineering analysis activities.The ideal candidate must have experience performing engineering analysis and software scripting in support of EO system acquisition, design, or operations.
- Ability to understand complex Electro-Optical payloads
- Provide engineering support to currently funded customer programs
- Ability to write engineering software scripts in a variety of languages for both problem solving and visualization
- Ability to conduct EO payload analysis and simulate EO performance
- Ability to understand image formation processing and analyze the iteration between EO payload designs and image formation processing algorithms
- Experience with remote sensing, to include an understanding of sensor payloads and their Concept of Operations (CONOPs)
- Ability to upgrade and enhance existing engineering software scripts for new systems and payload concepts
- Ability to quickly learn new sensor phenomenology for experimental applications
- Ability to design engineering experiments for the purpose of understanding system design impacts or identifying optimal parameter settings
- Ability to explain and effectively communicate complex engineering analyses and studies to government and corporate management.
- Ability to establish a plan for a project and to accomplish goals embodied by the plan.
- Ability to contribute to team efforts or to operate completely independently.
- At a minimum, a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields
- 3 to 15 years of experience conducting engineering analysis, modeling, and simulation
- Experience with a variety of scripting languages for simulation model development and engineering analysis, e.g. Matlab, Python, R, Perl, or related languages
- Experience working in the Government industry
- Experience with the Intelligence Community
- Some statistics background is desired
- Demonstrated initiative and strong ownership of deliverables
Security Requirements: Must have an active government TS/SCI security clearance
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.