Corsair Technical Services (corsairtechnicalservices.com) is a veteran-owned small business providing government and industry customers with quality instructional systems engineering analysis, supportability engineering, logistics services, and business capture and proposal support services.
Corsair is hiring a Military Fixed-Wing / TACAIR Pilot Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Fort Worth, TX. This position which will perform an integral role in training system development for the Lockheed Martin F-35 Program; to include partner nations and FMS customers.
- The F-35 Pilot Training SME utilizes Instructional Systems Development (ISD) methodologies to construct task and knowledge analysis, media selection, lesson simulator scenario, and flight design reports
- Work closely with the Lockheed Martin F-35 Integrated Product Teams (IPT) to develop F-35 Pilot Training objectives
- Analyze F-35 air vehicle and weapons systems to conduct pilot training instructional systems analysis
- Leverage tactical and operational experience to support the development of common and service-unique pilot training systems engineering analysis for the F-35 Program
- Provide expertise on pilot training techniques, philosophy and individual assessments
- Produce Instructional System Design (ISD) documents for academic, training device and flight instruction
- Success in this position looks like an experienced aviator who leverages their considerable operational and training expertise to assimilate vast amounts of technical data involving F-35 technologies and develop it into world-class pilot training solutions
- 7+ years of tactical aviation experience as a pilot (F-35, AV-8B, F-15, F-16, F-18 or F-22)
- In-depth knowledge of adversary threat systems, weapons, and tactics
- Joint and / or combined operations experience
- American citizenship and a Department of Defense Secret security clearance required
- Operational squadron instructor experience desirable
- Formal Training Unit (FTU) or Fleet Replacement Squadron (FRS) Instructor Pilot experience desirable
- Weapons school graduate desirable
- Service Training and Readiness program experience / knowledge desirable
- Travel requirement is minimal but may be necessary to accomplish unique assignments
Join our team of highly talented professionals who are motivated to make our customers’ programs a success. Corsair Technical Services employees are committed to leading and setting the highest standards with pride and professionalism.
Corsair Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.