BeachFleischman is hiring! The Marketing Supervisor will assist in managing the firm’s various marketing and business development strategies. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and will work closely with firm leadership. As a BeachFleischman Marketing Team member, the Marketing Supervisor will supervise the Graphic Designer, Web Developer, and Marketing Coordinator. The person in this role will also conduct and manage a range of marketing-related activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Overall Firm Growth
- Participate in the development and execution of the firm’s segment marketing plans and strategies by industry, service line, affiliate companies and partnerships.
- Maintain prospective client pipeline database and tracking.
- Manage the distribution and tracking of web leads.
- Draft, proof, and edit prospect proposals.
- Draft, proof, and edit professional staff member bios, firm-wide collateral, copy for various outlets including the firm’s website, social media platforms, client and firm-wide email distribution, and press releases.
Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Manage and grow the firm’s databases of clients, prospects, distribution channels, news media, and referrals.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designer on layout of email newsletters and other digital communications.
- Develop digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Oversee the planning and execution of firm-related events and webinars.
- Oversee sponsorship and contribution requests.
- Oversee the day-to-day workflow of the Graphic Designer, Web Developer, and Marketing Coordinator
- Participate in performance reviews of all Marketing team members
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing principles, strategies and tactics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, project management skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with HubSpot CRM, project management software and other marketing automation technologies preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Communications, Business or related field and 3 yrs of experience in a related area OR
- At least six years of experience in a marketing related position
- Prior experience in a professional services firm
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to lift 15 lbs. for event set up
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Standard office working conditions
- Occasional remote work opportunities available
- Standard work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm